Monday, February 2, 2009

Brooke and Sean's Engagement Eden State Gardens




I swear, I haven't laughed as hard as I did during today's engagement session with Brooke and Sean in a long time! Sean brought me to tears with his fun antics. They were just both so full of life and in love it was a blast!!
We went to Eden State Gardens to do the shoot. That's one of my favorite places to photograph. The spring flowers were blooming and the colors were lush and green despite the impending rain showers.
I can't wait until their wedding!! I know we're going to have a great time that day as well :)




3 comments:

  1. Gotta luv my kid and new kid
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos
    Sean's Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids, I hope with all my heart that you are as happy as you seem in these GREAT photos. Kudos to Mari, you have captured the moment
    DaD

    ReplyDelete