Saturday, November 22, 2008

Howlin Fun at the Red Dog Studio!!

Today was it....finally the Red Dog Studio opened!! Yes, I appreciate all of you who stayed in line for hours...all night in tents just waiting for the studio to open.
Okay, well that may not have happened, but we did have a great time!
We started with my class of fantastic students getting a studio photography lesson. Lexi and Sasha were great models. And best of all they accepted pay in the form of cookies. You can't beat that with a stick! Mr. Noodles even showed up to sign autographs.
Then we had quite a few folks stop in to see what all the buzz was about. From what I heard they were thrilled. I'm so excited!!
Enjoy some images from today. They even got a photo of me and my extern Megan!! Tomorrow it's off to Palm Coast on the East Coast to photograph Claire's wedding. It should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment