Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Erica's Senior Portraits-Tony's Funeral

It's been a hectic few weeks. During this time I have met new friends and seen quite a few old ones. I can't believe that my little friend Stewart is now going into Kindergarten!! I remember him when he was almost to small to walk!! How time flys for sure.
Erica, a local high school student came to visit me this week. She wanted something a bit more funky and fresh for her senior portraits than the school contracted photographer was able to deliver.
We went over to Baytowne Wharf and had a total blast!! Two years ago I photographed her sister with a water theme for her seniors.
Erica was a bit shy at first, but then worked into being an awesome model!! She was a ton of fun and I just am loving the fire reflection on the wall. How cool is that? An urban setting in the middle of the little old beach town?


Another thing I did in the last couple of weeks was photograph the funeral of Okaloosa County Deputy Tony Forgione who was slain in the line of duty on July 22, 2008 leaving behind his wife, two daughters and a community of law enforcement and civilians trying to cope with the loss of "one of the good guys."
Rest in Peace Tony!!
Please remember that donations to help his family can be made to the Deputy Sheriff Tony Forgione Benefit Account:
17 S.E. Eglin Parkway
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Ph. 850.244.9900 | Fax 850.244.9901
Toll-free: 1.866.36.BEACH
Let's show his family how much his service and their loss means to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment