Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to Mari's Blog!!!








Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog. I'm kind of new at this so be kind!!
My name is Mari and I own Mari's Paradise Images in Destin, FL where I specialize in wedding and beach photography.
This week I had a great time photographing an old friend Kim Cooper and her family on Okaloosa Island. Her daughter Camryn has GROWN since last year!! I remember Kim's pregnancy photos. And Denny has turned into quite a beautiful young woman as well!!
We can't forget about Brittany and Chico's wedding aboard the Cruise Ship Solaris last week. What a beautiful bride!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!!!
And last but not least, Doah (you know her as the standing on the rail bride) and her husband Todd not only recently celebrated their first anniversary, but also welcomed not so little Olivia Madison into their lives this week. Congratulations Doah and Todd!!
That's all for today....I would love to hear your comments! You can also vote for me as best Destin photographer at
Mari

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures as always...can't wait to see the next ones.

    This is my firs blog reply. Welcome to 2008!

    ReplyDelete